Many of the employers who plan to provide student internship experiences through LaunchPath attended JPMorgan Chase’s New Skills at Work global philanthropic initiative regional showcase of corporate community champions at Sutter Health.
For more information about future events, contact Nancy Pryor at 916.498.6702 or email@example.com
Learn how LaunchPath can help your organization create a customized work-based learning program:
- Find highly qualified students ready for rigorous work-based learning experiences
- Use the LaunchPath online matching tool to connect with students
- Take advantage of the LaunchPath back-office infrastructure provided by the Foundation for California Community Colleges' Career Pathway Program, which acts as the “employer of record” for paid internships, supporting recruitment and placement and reducing liabilities
- Get program design support for establishing a top-quality internship program that aligns with students’ fields of study and skillsets
- Join publicly with other leaders in the healthcare industry in developing the next generation pipeline of workers in California
Invite a member of the LaunchPath team to speak with your chamber of commerce, industry, or trade association to develop an internship program that works for your members. Contact us to schedule a presentation.